As I mentionned this weekend already in this blog, times have been quite tough around here lately. But the outlook on this week is quite good, or at least, I’m determined to make it good!
So, here’s another challenge for myself (because life isn’t challenging enough already): I really want to get things going again this week and continue doing so for the following 4 weeks, until my next holiday break.
And here’s the plan: not only will I finish my sequel to my first novel this month, I will also continue working on my other creative stuff that I’ve been neglecting for far too long to be healthy for myself.
So, this week’s todo list will be:
- Write 25,000 words / 5,000 words a day – crazy but manageable, I’ve done it before and will just have to get it done again;
- Knit a shawl that I started this weekend – a bit time- consuming, but doable if I knit while helping my kids do their homework, which always takes aaaages!
- Try out a new sewing project, the Origami Oasis Bento Bag that I saw on Kayajoy Designs – Bento bags pattern– as I bought some beautiful fabrics last week without knowing yet what to do about it and this will be a good way to avoid it ending up in the “reserve” box for projects I’ll never do;
- Finish reading “Fearless” by Arianna Huffington – I’ve only got some 40 pages left, so it should really be manageable;
- And last but not least: sorting and filing my papers at home… Because you have to somehow get the home organized to be able to carve out more time for all the fun stuff, right?
So… Wish me luck!
I’ll keep you posted about how it all went!